Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song......

Jay-z from "takeover":"There's only so long fake thugs can pretend
Nigga; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on your dresser
So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong
You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song
And you ain't get a corn nigga you was gettin fucked and
I know who I paid God, Serchlite Publishing...."

with that said here is the "dead Presidents" video...


this is one of my favorate hov flow he was just in the zone with lines like:

"Little monkey niggaz turn gorilla's" or

"One day your cruisin' in ya seven
Next day your sweatin' forgetin' your lies
Alabuys ain't matchin' up, bullshit catchin' up
Hit with the rico, they repo, the ve-he-ico
Everything was all good just a week ago
Bout to start bitchin' ain't you
Ready to start snitchin' ain't you
I forgive your weak ass hustlin' just ain't you"
so smooth but true..


my fav part is when they start playing monopoly with real money. this video is so simple but dope... do they even make music vids now???

No comments:

Post a Comment